From this point each generation has its own page. This is Generation Six of the Main Ancestral Line. Use the links to go forward and back and the main pedigree chart to navigate. Names in bold type continue the ancestral line down.
Click to view main ancestral chart.
East Sussex Map
This generation of the Breach family lived in East Sussex. Places include, Alfriston, Hastings, Litlington, Seaford and Westdean.
G6 - Thomas Breach and Sarah Knight 1742 - 1819
Thomas was born on the 2nd of May 1742 in Eastbourne the son of Richard Breach (b. 1718) and Elizabeth Copper (b. 1722). He married Sarah Knight on the 9th of April 1769 in All Saints Church, Westdean, Sussex.
Sarah Knight was born on the 7th of October 1744 in Pevensey, Sussex, the daughter of Thomas Knight and Mary Harmer. She had one brother, William who was born in 1743. Sarah’s parents married on the 22nd of June 1743 in Litlington, Sussex. Thomas and Sarah had seven children (known of), as follows:
Mary was born on the 7th of August 1769 in Westdean, Sussex.
Sarah was born on the 9th of February 1772 in Westdean, Sussex. She married Hezekiah Gosden (b. 1777) on the 15th of January 1798 In Alfriston, Sussex. they had one daughter (known of), Mary who was born in 1798. She married James Osment (b. 1782) in 1822 in Westdean. They lived in Hampshire.
This line continues to the Osment and Rolfe branches which are not part of this project. Contact me for more details.
Thomas was born on the 20th of February 1774 in Westdean, Sussex. He married Lydia Reynolds (b. 1780) on the 19th of May 1802 in St Andrews Church, Alfriston, Sussex. They had one child (known of), Sarah, born in 1802 (d. 1819) in Westdean, Sussex. Thomas died on the 17th of January 1836 in Westdean.
G7 - Richard Breach
Richard was born in 1776 in Westdean, Sussex. He married Elizabeth Dennis (b. c1777, d. 1841) in 1801 in All Saints Church, Westdean, Sussex. The couple had nine children (follow the link below for details). Richard died on the 18th of February 1855 in Westdean.
William was born in 1779 in Westdean, Sussex, He married Mary (unknown) (b.1794, d. bef 1851). The couple had four children as follows:
- Sarah (b. 1816) Hastings.
- Frances R (b. 1825) Hastings.
- Charles (b. 1826, Hastings) (d. 1850, Hailsham).
- Maria R (b. 1831) Hastings.
Henry was born in 1785 in Westdean, Sussex, and died in 1880 in Eastbourne. He married Mary Ann Simmons (b. 1796, d. 1859) on the 2nd of May 1814 in Seaford, Sussex. The couple had eleven children as follows:
- Ann (b. 1815) Seaford.
- Elizabeth (b. 1817) Seaford.
- Mary (b. 1818) Alfriston.
- William (b. 1820) Alfriston.
- Henry (b.1822) Seaford.
- Sarah (b. 1 May 1824) Seaford. Sarah married Matthew Unsted (b. 14 May 1823, Wilmington, Sussex)(son of Samuel Unsted and Elizabeth Burgess), on the 4th of June 1845 in Westdean. Their child, William Unsted was born in 1843.
- Thomas (b. 29 Aug 1826 Seaford)(d. 1892 Brighton). Thomas married Jane Marchant (b. 1830)(dau of Charles Marchant and Jane Barns), on the 8th of June 1850 in Alfriston, Sussex. They had two children, Thomas William (b. 1850), and Charles (b. 1859).
- Edward (b.1828) Alfriston.
- Keturah (b. 1831) Alfriston.
- Ellen (b. 1833) Alfriston.
- George Henry (b. 1835) Alfriston.
Keturah was born on the 19th of April 1788 in Westdean, Sussex. She married George Cook in 1811 and had one son (known of), Thomas in 1826. Keturah died in 1864.
There is a relationship path from Keturah Breach (b. 1788) and George Cook to the 23rd Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau, click here to go to Relationship Path 1 - Breach to Trudeau - 1788 - 1971.
Click here to continue to the next page for Generation Seven.
Alison Vainlo 2018